2009年10月1日木曜日

Long time no see...

Sorry about that.

久々ですみません...



Now it's 5am. wow! lol Somehow I cannot sleep today X(

I believe it won't matter even though I have an appointment with my friend at 12pm....

朝の5時,眠いっすw



Anyway, I have a lot to do recently.

Of course, there are sooooooooo many assignments cuz here is the US! lol

Many students are studying soooo hard. I'm pretty impressed.

アメリカの大学では宿題がいっぱーい出ます.いっぱーいw



Neverthless I became curious about many things today...

I cannot actually afford to do all of the things for now. lol

Oh, I'm managing to do all of the assignments so far and the results are satisfactory enough. lol

Umm, the things work much better after all than I expected at first. :-)

まぁ、思ったよか全然順調,意外と何とかなるもんですwww



By the way, I've been not only studying but also hanging out with my friends. It's so fun!

I made Nikujaga last week. I'm also gonna make Japanese Carry this weekend.

I'm pretty pumped from now!

日本食を友達に振舞って週末を過ごしてます.楽しいもんです.



う,さすがに眠い... まだ書きたいことがあった気がしますが寝ますw

おやすみなさいzzzzzzz


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿